Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I whipped up Wednesday

Isabella goes to preschool Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, so during those day I make it a point to check things off my to-do list. I have been working on a ton of projects lately, so in the spirit of all things crafty, I decided to start a new fad on my blog called " what I whipped up Wednesday."  Basically every Wednesday I will post a current project that is in the midst of completion or that of which has already been completed. I will post projects on other days of the week as well, but Wednesdays are now reserved just for crafts. Today I whipped up two projects! I made a really cute vintage inspired skirt for Isabella ( She calls it her mommy and me skirt) and a super easy and super inexpensive Vday garland for my mantle.
                                                      "mommy and me skirt"

 I wanted to add a close up of the print on this skirt, I LOVE the vintage vibe!

                                                          Super easy Vday garland
         It basically consists of twine, doilies and really cute mini clothespins I found at Michael's! Love it!

2 comments:

  1. Super-dooper cute! I love both projects! I agree, that vintage print is adorable!! Where do you buy fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melanie! I bought that particular fabric at Hancock Fabric, but I usually shop for fabric at either Hobby Lobby, Hancocks or Walmart. Everyone keeps telling me about a place called Mary Jo's fabric, I have not been yet but am dying to go!!

    ReplyDelete