Thursday, February 10, 2011

Double the Trouble





 I love my girls more than anything in the whole world and I am certain that they are going to be keeping their mommy and daddy on their toes for many years to come. They are so much alike yet so different in so many ways. Isabella is a true first born. She feeds off perfection and likes things just so.....as long as they meet her standards. She is full of life, energetic, kind, pleasing, comical and confident. She is my little ray of sunshine. Jenna is our gentle soul. She loves to cuddle ,completely enjoys being smothered by kisses, which is good for me!She takes her time assessing her surroundings yet likes the opportunity to explore her little independence. She is always smiling, extremely easy going, a complete sweetheart and enjoys constant companionship. She is my little angel. There is one thing they undoubtedly have in common, they both make the happiest, proudest mommy in the universe.

1 comment:

  1. awww - they are so cute. i miss you guys!!
    p.s. i love jenna's hat!

    ReplyDelete