Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Like mother like daughter

I must admit, both of my girls are a lot like their mommy. :) Isabella enjoys snuggling up to a good movie and  hand delivered lunch, just like mommy. ( I realize my child is plopped in front of the tv, however I promised a viewing of  Beauty and the Beast. Not to mention mommy is feeling a little under the weather. No judgement please.) Jenna may only be 9 1/2 months old , but she is beginning to form a strong likeness for a very notable designer. Young she may be, but what can I say, little miss Jenna is attracted to the finer things in life, just like mommy. he he he. :)
                                                    mini-me 1 snuggled up watching her movie..

                   mini-me 2 trying to show daddy what mommy, I mean she ,wants for valentines day! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment