Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sisterly Love

My girls are growing at warp speed. I wish I could press the pause button and keep them mini forever. I love watching them make little discoveries and gain new experiences. Lately they have been playing TOGETHER!! I never thought this day would come..... for one, Isabella has a tad bit of sibling rivalry and is extremely territorial of her "treasures." However, she has learned that Jenna is here for the long haul and has accepted her role as her sister. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching them read together, dance together and chase each other around the house!! I longed for the day my girls would form that bond and enjoy their sisterly love!

                                                      Watching cartoons together!!
                                                              snuggling together

2 comments:

  1. Aw, so sweet! They really will be best friends & it is so sweet to see that special bond developing...I have enjoyed watching it in my own girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they make me smile :) we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete