Saturday, February 12, 2011

He did it again....

As I posted yesterday, today is our anniversary! We made a pact that we would not do gifts this year......but, my wonderful husband did not follow the rules. Once again he managed to surprise me. I woke up this morning to a beautiful arrangement of yellow and white sunflowers with matching yellow and white balloons! It didn't stop there.... he also delivered Starbucks to my fingertips followed by a Starbucks gift card( yes, I am a huge fan of Starbucks) and a nice little sum of spending money!!!yay!! I opened my card and read it to Isabella in which she responded with " wow mommy, daddy really loves you." awwwwwww. Melted our hearts. Needless to say, I have the best husband in the world!

4 comments:

  1. that is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through my friend Melanie's! You have a darling family!!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! What a great guy & that Isabella is too cute! Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary! i hope you guys have a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete