Friday, February 11, 2011

5 Wonderful Years!

This time 5 years ago, my dear hubby and I were sitting at our rehearsal dinner at a fabulous little restaurant in Miami. Tomorrow marks the day of 5 blissful years of marriage. I remember our wedding like it was yesterday, it could not have been a more perfect day. We were surrounded by our friends and family at the most beautiful villa in south Florida. I remember walking down the candlelit stairway thanking God for the life of love I was preparing to embark upon. 5 years, several grey hairs, and two kids later......we are still as in love, if not more in love as the day we said "I do."

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family photo!! Congrats on 5 fantastic years & best wishes for many more! Oh, but I totally think you are making up the part about the gray hairs!!!!

    ReplyDelete