Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I Whipped Up Wednesday

I decided to do a little sewing project during "quiet time" this afternoon. I have tackled making bell bottom pants using different fabrics for the girls and have recently figured out how to sew a pair of pants from start to finish. Today's little project was just a twist on my flare bottom pants. I love using things I already have, which made this project even better! I took a pair of Isabella's jeggings that she outgrew lengthwise, cut them into capri length and added the ribbons to the bottom! I LOVE the way they turned out! I have a feeling this is just the beginning.... ;)
                                                                 Here is the overall view!
                             I have to perfect them a bit, but they came out pretty cute for a first timer!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love your creativity & am jealous of your sewing skilz! And I love anything with ribbon!

    ReplyDelete