Friday, March 18, 2011

Circus Day

Today was Circus day at Isabella's school. The teachers asked us to dress our children as a member of the circus, so, I asked Isabella what she wanted to be and her response was a "pink clown!" So, off I went to gather the necessary supplies to create Isabella's costume. I whipped up a pair of "clownish" balloon pants with a matching pink shirt embellished with pom-poms. We bought some little sunglasses and blinged them out with some colorful flower rhinestones, made giant pom pom hair clips and bought a "trick flower" to use as a prop! She was the cutest pink clown ever!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I love Isabella's costume! The sunglasses are my favorite, what a great idea!! Darcy had so much fun today at school!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!! so cute - the shades definitely make the outfit!

    ReplyDelete