Thursday, March 3, 2011

Stroller Strides

My running routine has been a bit botched lately. I manage to make it to the gym, no problem, but as far as running....time/excuses seem to get the best of me....that was until a dear friend inspired me to run a HALF MARATHON  next November. There is no better motivation than the thought of achieving a life goal. My running routine is now in full force, especially because my hubby bought me a fabulous present today to help me accomplishment my goal...... a brand new double-jogging stroller! I am super excited about it! There are literally no excuses now, no time restraints. I can just load the girls in and off we all go! It's going to be tough running with 60 + pounds with both girls and the stroller combined, but it is well worth the struggle!!!   Half -marathon here I come!!!!!
                                         My running partners!! ( please excuse my messy garage)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new stroller! I love strollers! Happy running to you! Much better you than me, I hate running, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to ROCK that marathon! Actually, I think I'm just looking forward to consuming all the carbs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. go melissa!! you are gonna do great :)

    ReplyDelete