Monday, January 24, 2011

Tasty Delight

A couple of weeks ago my mom and I came across these fabulous little molds called "jewel pop molds," at HomeGoods. Basically they are mini Popsicle molds in cute little ring shapes that go on your finger, kinda like ring pop lollipops. Yesterday I decided to give them a try....so I filled them with strawberry yogurt and popped them in the freezer! Tonight at the end of dinner I told the girls I had a little treat for them and whipped out the little jewel pops. They both LOVED them!! Jenna is teething right now, so I think the coldness of the frozen yogurt offered some relief....who knew those little jewel pops had a dual purpose!?! :)
Next time I am going to fill the bottom with sprinkles and then fill them with ice cream! Yum!

The packaging
The mold

The yogurt
















                                                     The result: two very delighted little girls! :)
  

3 comments:

  1. I can assure you, my boys are VERY confident in their masculinity and would have no problem wearing and eating pink jewelry. HINT HINT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful & fun treat! And healthy, too! I'm going to have to look for those as my kids always think it is the biggest treat to get ring pops!

    ReplyDelete