Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Life.

My life, to me, is perfect. I have a wonderful family, a wonderful husband and two beautiful happy and healthy little girls.  There is nothing I would change about my life. I could wish for more money, more Louis Vuitton, more time to relax  but, in the scheme of things.... life is good. I have experienced many times both firsthand and through dear friends that life can change in the blink of an eye. I whole heartidly believe that everything happens for a reason and that God will never give us more than we can hadle. I thank my lucky stars for the life I live today.  Life is challenging. Nobody ever said life is easy. I fear the day my daughters face their first bullies or fail. Life is about being strong. Life is confusing. Why do bad things happen to good people? Why do good people go un-noticed? Why do bad people get noticed the most? Life is about  laughter, love and family. Thankfully I have all three. My husband, my ,best friend, afer almost 5 years of marriage ( next month) and 8 years of togetherness, still makes me laugh... a lot. He is my witness to life, as I am to his.  My family is my heart. My mom is my rock. I could not live without my mom, She is the most remarkable woman I have ever met in my life. She is one of those people that eveyone loves, it is impossible not to. She is the most selfless, couragous, most kind-hearted woman I have ever had the privelage to know, let alone call my mother. My children are my life. They make me happier than I ever knew possible. They may fustrate me or challenge my patience, but without them, without my family.....my life would be far from perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post, Melissa. Just like we talked about yesterday. Not only are you lucky enough to have such a wonderful family, but they are so blessed to have you in their life. As am I.

    ReplyDelete