Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Fish.

Last night I heard a little knock on my front door....and much to my surprise, my cousin Ashley was awaiting on the other side. I opened the door and in she walked with a "gift" for Isabella. Isabella was already in bed so Ashley decided to leave the gift with me so that when Isabella woke up in the morning she would be totally surprised, and what a surprise indeed. The big gift was a .......... a FISH! Ashley wanted to get Isabella a pet, just for her, so that she could learn how to care for others ( aka be nicer to her baby sister). lol. Isabella woke up this morning and could not believe her eyes! The next step was naming the little guy, naturally she wanted to name him Isabella however I informed her it was a boy. After many very odd, very amusing names... she settled on George.(after curious george) George is doing very well in his new home and enjoys his lovely fish bowl decked out with with graphic design and teeny tiny rocks. George, I must say, is very lucky to have Isabella as a mommy. :)
                                                                  George

2 comments:

  1. How FUN! George is a great name for a fish! I'm sure Isabella is going to do a great job caring for him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! george the fish kind of reminds me of kevin the elf!

    ReplyDelete