Saturday, April 23, 2011

Jenna's 1st Birthday

Soooo, I was having technical difficulties with my computer; the computer would not recognize my cameras memory card therefore neglecting to upload any and all photos. I took my trusty computer back to Best Buy to rectify the problem... I opened it up showed them my problem and bam!! It magically started working again!I uploaded loads of photos last night which I will slowly be posting over the next couple of days, however, once again my computer is failing to recognize my card. ugh. anyway, here's a re-cap on Jwowws birthday!
                                                Some of the birthday decor, the theme was pink poodles and polka dots

                                                                   showing off her poodle skirt
                                             Jul mediating baby snack time......

                                  Trying our her first Starbucks Birthday Cake pop!!! She loved it!!



opening her gifts from her friends
opening her presents on her actual birthday! Her  new pink ball was the favorite!
Isabella giving Jenna the gift she picked out for her sister all on her own, a princess aurora doll!

 We had a great birthday morning filled with yummy breakfast and lots of fun!

I can't believe my baby girl is 1!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday jenna! the party decor is so pretty and i love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete