Thursday, April 7, 2011

Baby Ears

My first born baby has been asking for something in particular for a  VERY  long time...... to pierce her baby ears.  I have to admit, I have mixed emotions about the whole process. I LOVE little girls with pierced ears, it's just adorable, however, for me it seems like getting Isabella's ears pierced is the metamorphosis of baby to little girl. Yes, I know a four year is not a baby, but as many can relate, she will always be my baby girl. ( I'm still my mom's baby girl! ) Well, last night before bath time, it came up again..." mommy, can I PLEASE get my ears pierced!"  I gave it a lot of thought...........
She picked delicate little 14k gold pink flowers
She did not even flinch!! I was amazed!!
                                                               I am so proud of my little lady!

2 comments:

  1. aww isabella, you're getting so big! i can't wait to see your pretty earrings :)

    ReplyDelete