Thursday, August 18, 2011

Let the good times roll...

My oh my summer 2011 is quickly coming to an end. In fact, for me, it has already ended. I began my introduction back into the work world this past week returning to my job as a preschool teacher. It has surely been an adjustment.I am very familiar with schedules and routines , as I do have two adorable daughters, however now there are MANY different routines and schedules to coordinate between work, my girls, my house, my hubby and lastly...me. This summer may be ending , but we sure wrapped it up with good times!
                                                               Wow! Summer is ending!!!
                                                                       awww.....bummer.
                                              The fun will still continue, no matter the season!

                  In honor of the new school year and returning to work, I made this "back to school" wreath!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute back-to-school wreath!! And congrats on the new job! Hope that all goes really well for you & that you have a fantastic year! I know you are a wonderful preschool teacher!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new job as a teacher :) Wishing the girls a great year too!

    ReplyDelete