Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer lovin, havin some fun...

Philip, the girls and I left for Ocean Isle Beach very early Tuesday morning, so early in fact that I did something I swore I would never do.... I took my girls out of the house in their pajamas. ( well, just in the car, but still)
                                                 The girls at 5:30 am, ready for our trip....

 We had such an amazing trip! We were only there for two short days, but we sure did make the best of it! We spent alllll day Tuesday at the beach. We ate dinner out and then ice cream, then returned back to our room for a very early lights out!( Poor Jenna could not keep her little peepers open!
unfortunately my camera was acting up , and still is, so I got very few pictures this trip...especially beach pictures.:( I did capture this action shot of Isabella and Daddy building the first sand castle of the trip.

                  Jenna LOVED  running up and down the beach! I had so much fun watching her..
Day 2- We ventured off to Southport and took the ferry from Southport to Ft. Fisher. The ferry itself was an adventure for the girls.... Neither child has ever been on a boat, especially one that you park your car on!!! Isabella and I ventured to the top of the ferry while daddy sat in the car with a napping little Jenna.
 It was mighty hot on that ferry! We were happy to arrive at our destination- the Ft. Fisher Aquarium!
I got a few pictures while we were at the aquarium...but then my camera died...again.
                                This alligator was seriously creepy... he just sat there, staring......
                                                  Isabella pretending to "kiss" the alligator...
                                     Overall we had a fantastic trip!! My girls are true water babies... I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the beach! I don't think we will make it to the beach this summer, but I sure enjoy seeing everyone else's pictures! Looks like a fun-filled trip!

    ReplyDelete