Monday, July 18, 2011

"Scrub a dub dub, there's a party in the tub!"

I'm baaaaack! I finally made it over to the geeks and my blog is finally on the mend.....
So, this past weekend I spent hours planning and organizing little ways to make the rest of Isabella's summer extra special. I found a really cute idea on another blog I read in which a slip/card is pulled every day and each day is themed. The day includes special activities, meals, cooking projects and art projects around the theme. Each little slip reads as a little quote, today's paper read " scrub a dub dub, there's a party in the tub!" I came up with a bunch of cute things to do for the summer and little ways to make each day special! Isabella was soooo excited to see what was in store for the day! The morning started off with homemade Belgian waffles topped with a princess rubber duckie, of course! The theme continued on when Isabella got to take her baby dolls outside on the deck and give them a special bubble bath in their little tub.
She had a blast with her little bathing beauty.

After dinner it continued when Isabella had a surprise waiting for her inside her bathroom...

                                                                    A party in the tub!!
 
                                              Jenna wanted to get in on the action too...

                       It would not be a real party with a special CUPCAKE to eat in the bathtub!! ;)
                              The girls had sooooo much fun! Isabella thanked me over and over again... these are the days I will treasure forever.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute idea!!! I am sure she loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this idea! Absolutely adorable!! My kids love bath time & this would be such a fun way to end the day!

    ReplyDelete