Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The countdown to 30!

I had a fantastic bday weekend filled with family and of course fun. I spent Saturday shopping with my mom and baby Jenna while Philip had a daddy/daughter day with our Isabella in which they played soccer and had a special lunch date. Sunday morning my fantastic hubby surprised me with a brand new iPad 2! I was soooooo excited! Lemme just say, this thing is addicting! After we opened cards and presents we made our way to the YMCA water park pool, the girsl had a blast! Sunday night we had a baby-sitter, outside of family members, for the first time as the adults headed to dinner! I adore our new babysitter and feel so blessed to have someone we love and trust to keep our girls safe. Dinner was scrumptious, and after several glasses of wine, we headed home and hit the hay! It really was a perfect weekend! Thanks to everyone for making it so special....as my brother says, the countdown to thirty has officially begun!

Ps) I am still trying to figure out how to add pics on here using this new iPad....

No comments:

Post a Comment