Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Big Day

Today was the day! It was Isabella's first dance recital!! I must say I was quite nervous about my Isabella getting up on such a big stage in such a big auditorium in front of hundreds of people! I was unsure of what her reaction would, being a little precious 4 year old on such a massive stage.... well let me just tell you, she reacted with pure happiness and excitement! Seeing her up there brought tears to my eyes, I could not believe my baby was up there with such poise dancing her little heart out!I was sooooooo proud of her! She is such a sweet little blessing.
posing with her medal and the roses nana brought her in congratulations of her stellar performance.
                                                              It was so a special day.

1 comment:

  1. Way to GO Isabella! I know it was a beautiful performance! The first of many, I am sure!

    ReplyDelete