Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sausage Egg Casserole

This recipe has been requested by quite a few people as it is my go-to recipe for breakfast/brunch gatherings. So.... here it is:

Sausage Egg Casserole
10 eggs
2 1/4 cups milk
1 1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
1 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained (I use turkey sausage)
2 cups cubed white bread
1 1/2 cups( 6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese

 In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, and mustard. Stir in sausage, bread cubes and cheese.
Pour into greased 13x9 inch baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.

This dish is absolutely delicious and equally as easy to make!! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I was going to share this on my blog sometime, too! I have made this twice in the last week (once to take somewhere & once for here) and we all LOVE it!! Great recipe!!

    ReplyDelete