Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's catchhing on!!!!!

I am a complete novice when it comes to the whole couponing phenomenon. I have been clipping and collecting my little coupons here and there and storing them away in my little handy dandy notebook, yes, I am ocd about organization. Well, this week, to my delight, was triple coupons at our local grocery store and after all was said and done I managed to save $127.18 between coupons and in-store deals!!! I was sooooo excited and proud!! The whole couponing thing is starting to make sense to me, those who know me know math is NOT my strong point.  There is a certain adrenaline rush that goes along with couponing and I must admit... I'm hooked. I love the challenge and I love the outcome!!!My "stock pile" is slowly building and my fridge is busting at the seams, I love it! Here's a little glimpse into everything I got for FREE during my first real couponing grocery trip:

No comments:

Post a Comment