Sunday, October 30, 2011

It's Fall, Ya'll!

I'm officially back! Being that it has been well over a month since my last post I figured it would be both way too time consuming and absolutely unbearable to attempt to catch everyone up on my life. So, I am going to start fresh, right now. Those of you who don't already know, Fall is my absolute favorite season. I love the color change, the smell, the baking, the crisp air and so on. Well, when you combine my girls, Fall, and Blowing Rock that makes for one very happy mama!!! Last weekend my mom, the girls and I took a day trip to the mountains! It was quite an adventure! We did some hiking, eating, shopping and a lot of laughing!!
                                                 After our hike around Bass Lake/ Manor House

                                              mid-hike in the mountains.....

                This picture speaks volumes! Let me just tell ya, pushing a "ride-on" stroller( jenna in the front, Isabella sitting in the back) is no easy task! So, my mom and I joined forces and came up with a pully system! I pushed the back end and she helped pull the front end, as we were trotting along I told her I had to get a pic of this momumental teamwork so I ran ahead and snapped away! We were laughing like we had never laughed before!!
                                                             Love, love, love this picture! Although we only went for the day, we had an absolute blast! But fear not, we  will be back... for Thanksgving!!!
We booked our condo and are spending the holiday in the mountains! We are hopping for snow so we can spend the day sledding, I can't think of a better way to work up our thanksgiving appetites! We will end our stay with cutting down our own Christmas trees then hauling them back to Charlotte! Can you tell I'm a bit excited!?! I nlove the holidays!!!!

2 comments:

  1. yay you're back!!! these pictures are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a most wonderful day! The pics are adorable! Your mom looks SO sweet! And glad that you are back!! I love fall, too!

    ReplyDelete